Aim was to create a learning management system for schools in Sweden.Target users were students and teachers in K-12 schools of Sweden.
The problem that was identified were
- Schools not taking advantage of ICT.
- Few computers to be shared in school.
- Teachers still uncomfortable with PCs.
- Students don’t have incentive to learn
The solution that came up with
- Streamline teacher’s workflow through mobile devices. eg. (smart phones – iPhones or iPad s).
- Minimize data entry for teachers when using devices.
- Keep it simple and straightforward.
- For students, create a game-inspired study plan for their mobile devices. Including goals and rewards.
LOGIN PAGE – For identity identification
1) For teacher login page I had four icons as main functions
The teacher has the option to choose the subject and grade which is he/she will be going to
a) First Icon -> Attendance
- Click for change status
- Default value
- Submit to server
b) Second icon -> In my students a teacher can
- check status
- choice condition
- see list of students
- click what you want to check
Attendance will be displayed in pie charts and has three time scales
Home work checking is displayed in bar charts and has three time scales too
c) Third icon -> Examination provided three functions like comment,-1 and undo.